What every website starts off with.
Even though the styles of web sites can differ greatly there are a few features that will be installed with every website.
- For starters all sites I design are built on the WordPress CMS (Content Management System). The reason for this is the design community and team at WordPress regularly offer updates to the software, security patches, new features, and multiple apps and plugins to meet the needs of designers and their clients.
- All sites that are built are now responsive to display correctly on all devices.
- Security plugins are installed to limit unwanted outside attention.
- A caching plugin to help speed up your website.
- SEO for all pages, posts and media to give your site the best chance to rise in the rankings.
- Analytic Tools installed (Google Analytic account required).
The right site for you…
There are 3 concepts that act as the foundations of my future projects. Each one serves a different purpose to meet the different needs of my clients.
Get on the net!
The basic concept is for those that are budget conscious. It is a clean and simple design best for those who wish to introduce their business to the internet.
- A simple menu along the top with drop down sub pages
- Static image in the header area that spans the width of the browser (depending on photo)
- Responsive design that will cater to multiple devices (Smartphone to PC)
- Easy to manage WordPress CMS which allows for simple adding or editing content
- SEO Software installed and customised to your site
- Security software installed to raise protection
The most popular concept and layout
Based on a grid system the layout offers the chance to showcase your business with style as well as have a competitive site within your market.
- Extra structure elements including tabs, FAQ, or accordion content
- Advanced text options
- Add different types of media from single images, galleries, videos, carousel, and page sliders
- News & Social Media additions
- Icons, pie graphs, and progress bars
- Buttons and Call to Action bars
- Contact Forms and Google Maps
A new layout with extra effects and style elements
This is a new concept which takes from the Professional layout and goes a step further with the addition of visual effects and newer content elements. It is the most popular style of newer website we are seeing nowadays and a great way to move to the front against your competition
- An extensive list of new content elements
- New section effects from 3D Parallax backgrounds to modal boxes
- Information, interactive, and video banners
- Advanced and Dual buttons
- Extra text effects
- Special effects for section and content elements
Custom Web Options
If you’re looking for more than an information based website then you may need some extra customisation. Whether it is an Ecommerce solution or a new Booking System then we will need to investigate the right path to meet your needs.
For more information head over to the Hayes Design page or contact via the email that sent you here![/ultimate_modal]